In order to provide 100 per cent placement assistance to the students, Employment Information and Guidance Bureau has been established. This Bureau shall groom the students, in accordance with industrial norms and interview pattern.
- Online Form Submission : 1/6/2017 to 15/6/2017. Log on to http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Application Fees Payment : (Instant through Debit/Credit Card, Through Bank Challan at SBI Branches) 1/6/2017 to 16/6/2017.
- Online Admit card Download : 21/6/2017 to 24/6/2017
- Entrance Test : 25/6/2017 (Sunday)
- Entrance Test overall Merit List & category wise seat capacity : 30/6/2017.
- Online Admission slip Download : Published in due course.
- Moot court Competition : 25th-26th May.
- Mock Parliament : 31st May.
- Formation of New student Council : 5th June.
- Environment day(celebration post) : 6th June.
- Legal awareness Programme on Anti-child labour day : 7th June.
- Intra-college debate competition : 16th June.
- Alumni Meet : 24th June.
- Nimbu-Pani Distribution : 27th June.
- Guest Lecture : 30th June.
- Workshop by red-cross society : 3rd July.
- Intra-college legal extempore : 4th July.
- Intra College Moot court competition : 7th July.
- One day training Programme on soft skills & interview skills : 14th July.
- Independence day celebration : 15th August.
- Guest Lecture : 15th September.
- Publication of Wall magazine : 22nd September.