Registration to get User ID and Password, The eligible applicant shall register himself/herself at the link given in www.caluniv.ac.in
Fields have to fill up: Citizenship, Colour Photograph upload (within 20-50 kb), Speciation Signature upload (within 20-50 kb), Name, Date of Birth according to 10th level record, Place of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Cast Category, Disability Status, Permanent and Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Educational Qualification details of 10th level 10+2 level, best four subjects marks of 10+2 level and Security Questions (last school attended and Grand Father’s name).
Application Forms Submission (after getting User ID and Password):
Fields have to fill up: Preferred Institution for Admission (every field is mandatory and value of no two fields should be same.) and preferred entrance Examination Centre (Every field is mandatory and value of no two fields should be same.)
Fees Payment: Payment through DEBIT CARD / CREDIT CARD or Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
- It is suggested to candidates to carry recent testimonials, scanned photograph and signature with him/her while applying on-line, so that right information may be entered. The applicants are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration and application form submission the editing regarding Cast Category / college preference / Centre preference etc. is not permissible.
- Applicants are advised to keep their User ID and Password in own custody. Also advised the Admit Card of the Entrance Test to keep in safe custody.
- Applicants are advised to take a print after successful Admission form submission and make it ready as and when required by the University / College authority.
- Centre for Entrance Test will be specified in the Admit Card.
- There is no negative marking and no cutoff marks for the Entrance Test.
- Institution wise Selection List will be published considering the merit of the entrance test and college preference given at the time of application form submission.
- Entrance Test Merit List and Institution wise selection list will be published at www.caluniv.ac.in
- Online Form Submission : 1/6/2017 to 15/6/2017. Log on to http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Application Fees Payment : (Instant through Debit/Credit Card, Through Bank Challan at SBI Branches) 1/6/2017 to 16/6/2017.
- Online Admit card Download : 21/6/2017 to 24/6/2017
- Entrance Test : 25/6/2017 (Sunday)
- Entrance Test overall Merit List & category wise seat capacity : 30/6/2017.
- Online Admission slip Download : Published in due course.
- Moot court Competition : 25th-26th May.
- Mock Parliament : 31st May.
- Formation of New student Council : 5th June.
- Environment day(celebration post) : 6th June.
- Legal awareness Programme on Anti-child labour day : 7th June.
- Intra-college debate competition : 16th June.
- Alumni Meet : 24th June.
- Nimbu-Pani Distribution : 27th June.
- Guest Lecture : 30th June.
- Workshop by red-cross society : 3rd July.
- Intra-college legal extempore : 4th July.
- Intra College Moot court competition : 7th July.
- One day training Programme on soft skills & interview skills : 14th July.
- Independence day celebration : 15th August.
- Guest Lecture : 15th September.
- Publication of Wall magazine : 22nd September.