Seminars & Conferences
Jyotirmoy School of Law organizes seminars and conference regularly. Biggest success is Anweshan, an International Law Fest, a law fest organized annually by the Jyotirmoy School of Law since 2012.
On 3.12.2017 an International Seminar was organized on - “Terrorism- A Grave Assault on Humanity”.
We were proud to have His Excellency A.K.M.Mozammel Huq, Hon’ble Minister, Ministry of Liberation War Affairs, People’s Republic of Bangladesh and Prof. (Dr.) Rajagopal Dhar Chakraborti – Registrar, University of Calcutta amongst us on 3rd of December, 2017 and honoured to hear their views on the topic.
Jyotirmoy School of Law organizes seminars and conference regularly. Biggest success is Anweshan, an International Law Fest, a law fest organized annually by the Jyotirmoy School of Law since 2012. On 17.12.2016 an International Seminar was organized on - “Victimization in Cyber Space – Issues and Challenges”.
We were proud to have His Excellency Shri Keshrinath Tripathi, Honorable Governor of West Bengal and Ms. Pinky Anand, Additional Solicitor General of India, amongst us on 17th of December, 2016 and honoured to hear their views on the topic.
An International Conference on “Globalization of Legal Education – An Agenda for Action” was held on 4th December, 2014.
International conference on “Right to Development” vis-à-vis Protection of Natural Resources on 7th March 2014, where in many another international scholars / national scholars participated.
National Seminar on “Efficacy of Right to Information Act, 2005” on May 05, 2014 wherein the central public information officer of National Insurance Company Ltd, Kolkata, Sri Anabil Bhattacharya along with other dignitaries participated.
Anweshan 2013- International Conference on “Foreign Direct Investment in Retail sector- Issues, Challenges and Prospects”.
Anweshan 2012- International Seminar on “Impact of Globalization on Education: Asian Perspective- Issues and Challenges”.
There were also many other eminent dignitaries who graced the occasion.
- Graduation Ceremony to be held on 31st May at Jyotirmoy Knowledge Park.
- Online Form Submission : 1/6/2017 to 15/6/2017. Log on to http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Application Fees Payment : (Instant through Debit/Credit Card, Through Bank Challan at SBI Branches) 1/6/2017 to 16/6/2017.
- Online Admit card Download : 21/6/2017 to 24/6/2017
- Entrance Test : 25/6/2017 (Sunday)
- Entrance Test overall Merit List & category wise seat capacity : 30/6/2017.
- Online Admission slip Download : Published in due course.
- Moot court Competition : 25th-26th May.
- Mock Parliament : 31st May.
- Formation of New student Council : 5th June.
- Environment day(celebration post) : 6th June.
- Legal awareness Programme on Anti-child labour day : 7th June.
- Intra-college debate competition : 16th June.
- Alumni Meet : 24th June.
- Nimbu-Pani Distribution : 27th June.
- Guest Lecture : 30th June.
- Workshop by red-cross society : 3rd July.
- Intra-college legal extempore : 4th July.
- Intra College Moot court competition : 7th July.
- One day training Programme on soft skills & interview skills : 14th July.
- Independence day celebration : 15th August.
- Guest Lecture : 15th September.
- Publication of Wall magazine : 22nd September.